Nous offrons des facilités de paiement pour le bijou de vos rêves. Demandez nous les détails.
Expédition assuré gratuite !
Antique jewelry object group: bracelet
Condition: excellent condition
- (more info on our condition scale)
Country of origin: Although it does not carry any legible control marks we believe this to be of Belgian origin.
Style: Vintage Seventies (of the twentieth century) or more info on styles
Period: ca. 1970
- (events & facts of this era, poetry of this era, fashion of this era)
Material: 18K white gold
- (more info on precious metals)
Diamond(s): 138 brilliant cut diamonds with an estimated weight of ± 9.30ct. (colour and clarity: F/H, vs/si).
- All diamond weights, color grades and clarity are approximate since stones are not removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting.
Precious stones: 36 navette cut sapphires with an estimated weight of ± 4.00ct.
12 brilliant cut sapphires with an estimated weight of ± 0.70ct.
- All color stone weights are approximate since stones are not removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting.
Birthstones: Diamond is the birthstone (or month stone) for April and sapphire for September.
- (more info on birthstones)
Hallmarks: "750" indicating 18K gold
- (more info on hallmarks)
Dimensions: length 18,00 cm (7,09 inch)
Weight: 40,60 gram (26,11 dwt)
Reference Nº: 19079-0152
Copyright photography: Adin, fine antique jewelry
Jewelry with birthstones (or month stones) for:
January - February - March - April - May - June - July
August - September - October - November or December.
jewelry glossary - wall of fame - visit us in Antwerp - subscribe to our mailinglist.
What is antique jewelry? - What is estate jewelry? - What is vintage jewelry?