Nu gespreide betaling mogelijk op het juweel van uw dromen! Vraag ons naar de details.
Gratis verzekerde verzending van alle orders!
Antique jewelry object group: ring
Condition: excellent condition
- (more info on our condition scale)
Country of origin: Although it does not carry any legible control marks we believe this to be of Belgian origin.
Style: Vintage Fifties (of the twentieth century)
- See also: Fifties (of the twentieth century) or more info on styles
Period: ca. 1950
- (events & facts of this era, poetry of this era, target="top">fashion of this era)
Material: 18K bi-color (yellow and white) gold
- (more info on precious metals)
Technique: Although the back of this jewel is in yellow/red gold, the diamond/s is/are set in 18K white gold/platinum. This finds it origin in a much older period where it was common for diamonds to be set in silver (see also explanation on silver on gold).
Diamond(s): 24 old brilliant cut diamonds with an estimated weight of ± 0.48ct. (colour and clarity: J/L, si/i).
- All diamond weights, color grades and clarity are approximate since stones are not removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting.
Precious stones: One citrine with an estimated weight of ± 7.90ct. (colour etc.: warm yellow stone - 1,6 x 1,2 - emerald cut
- All color stone weights are approximate since stones are not removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting.
Birthstones: Citrine is the birthstone (or month stone) for November and diamond for April.
- (more info on birthstones)
Hallmarks: No trace.
- (more info on hallmarks)
Dimensions: 1,70 cm (0,67 inch) x 2,00 cm (0,79 inch) - width band 0,20 cm (0,08 inch)
Weight: 6,40 gram (4,12 dwt)
Ring size Continental: 55 & 17½ , Size US 7¼ , Size UK: O
- (more info on ring sizes)
Reference Nº: 16291-0012
Copyright photography: Adin, fine antique jewelry
Jewelry with birthstones (or month stones) for:
January - February - March - April - May - June - July
August - September - October - November or December.
jewelry glossary - wall of fame - visit us in Antwerp - subscribe to our mailinglist.
What is antique jewelry? - What is estate jewelry? - What is vintage jewelry?