Antique jewelry object group: ring
Condition: excellent condition
- (more info on our condition scale)
Country of origin: unknown
- See also: vintage jewelry or more info on styles
Period: ca. 1970
- (events & facts of this era, poetry of this era, fashion of this era)
Material: 18K white gold
- (more info on precious metals)
Diamond(s): 18 brilliant cut diamonds with an estimated weight of ± 1.44ct. (colour and clarity: G/I, si/i).
- All diamond weights, color grades and clarity are approximate since stones are not removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting.
Precious stones: One natural ruby with a weight of 11.21ct.
colour: opaque red
Treatment: untreated (check pictures for IJGC certificate)
Birthstones: Diamond is the birthstone (or month stone) for April and ruby for July.
- (more info on birthstones)
Hallmarks: "750" indicating 18K gold
- (more info on hallmarks)
Dimensions: top of ring 1,86 cm (0,73 inch) x 2,33 cm (0,92 inch)
Weight: 8,50 gram (5,47 dwt)
Ring size Continental: 55 & 17½ , Size US 7¼ , Size UK: O
Resizing: Free resizing (only for extreme resizing we have to charge).
- (more info on ring sizes)
Reference Nº: 17072-0100
Copyright photography: Adin, fine antique jewelry
Jewelry with birthstones (or month stones) for:
January - February - March - April - May - June - July
August - September - October - November or December.
jewelry glossary - wall of fame - visit us in Antwerp - subscribe to our mailinglist.
What is antique jewelry? - What is estate jewelry? - What is vintage jewelry?