ONZE WINKEL GEOPEND ZIJN, bij voorkeur op afspraak, van MAANDAG tot VRIJDAG van 10 tot 17 UUR, WEEKEND GESLOTEN.
Al onze online activiteiten en leveringen gaan door als gewoonlijk, en we blijven bereikbaar via telefoon en online.
Antique jewelry object group: ring
Condition: excellent condition
- (more info on our condition scale)
Country of origin: unknown
- See also: vintage jewelry or more info on styles
Period: ca. 1970
- (events & facts of this era, poetry of this era, fashion of this era)
Material: 18K white gold
- (more info on precious metals)
Diamond(s): 18 brilliant cut diamonds with an estimated weight of ± 1.44ct. (colour and clarity: G/I, si/i).
- All diamond weights, color grades and clarity are approximate since stones are not removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting.
Precious stones: One natural ruby with a weight of 11.21ct.
colour: opaque red
Treatment: untreated (check pictures for IJGC certificate)
Birthstones: Diamond is the birthstone (or month stone) for April and ruby for July.
- (more info on birthstones)
Hallmarks: "750" indicating 18K gold
- (more info on hallmarks)
Dimensions: top of ring 1,86 cm (0,73 inch) x 2,33 cm (0,92 inch)
Weight: 8,50 gram (5,47 dwt)
Ring size Continental: 55 & 17½ , Size US 7¼ , Size UK: O
Resizing: Free resizing (only for extreme resizing we have to charge).
- (more info on ring sizes)
Reference Nº: 17072-0100
Copyright photography: Adin, fine antique jewelry
Jewelry with birthstones (or month stones) for:
January - February - March - April - May - June - July
August - September - October - November or December.
jewelry glossary - wall of fame - visit us in Antwerp - subscribe to our mailinglist.
What is antique jewelry? - What is estate jewelry? - What is vintage jewelry?