Antique jewelry object group: earrings long hanging
Condition: excellent condition
- (more info on our condition scale)
Country of origin: Although it does not carry any legible control marks we believe this to be of Belgian origin.
- See also: vintage jewelry or more info on styles
Style specifics: This type of jewelry is very specific for the fifties of the twentieth century. The Art Deco period preceded only 20 years and was still used as source of inspiration, it is (even for the trained eye) sometimes very hard to note the difference between Art Deco and Fifties.
Period: ca. 1950
- (events & facts of this era, poetry of this era, fashion of this era)
Material: 18K white gold
- (more info on precious metals)
Diamond(s): 26 brilliant cut diamonds with an estimated weight of ± 0.93ct.
Eight single brilliant cut diamonds (also called 8/8) with an estimated weight of ± 0.26ct.
Total diamond count: 34 pcs.
Total diamond weight: approx. 1.19 crt. with an average colour and clarity: H/K, si/i.
- All diamond weights, color grades and clarity are approximate since stones are not removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting.
Precious stones: Four cultured salt water pearls
Birthstones: Diamond is the birthstone (or month stone) for April and pearl for June.
- (more info on birthstones)
Hallmarks: No trace.
- (more info on hallmarks)
Dimensions: height 4,10 cm (1,61 inch)
Weight: 7,80 gram (5,02 dwt)
Reference Nº: 18033-0186
Copyright photography: Adin, fine antique jewelry
Jewelry with birthstones (or month stones) for:
January - February - March - April - May - June - July
August - September - October - November or December.
jewelry glossary - wall of fame - visit us in Antwerp - subscribe to our mailinglist.
What is antique jewelry? - What is estate jewelry? - What is vintage jewelry?