Nu gespreide betaling mogelijk op het juweel van uw dromen! Vraag ons naar de details.
Gratis verzekerde verzending van alle orders!
Antique jewelry object group: pendant on chain
Condition: excellent condition
- (more info on our condition scale)
Country of origin: Although it does not carry any legible control marks we believe this to be of Belgian origin.
Style: Vintage Fifties (of the twentieth century)
- See also: Fifties (of the twentieth century) or more info on styles
Period: ca. 1950
- (events & facts of this era, poetry of this era, fashion of this era)
Material: 18K white gold
- (more info on precious metals)
Diamond(s): One brilliant cut diamond with an estimated weight of ± 0.35ct.
Three brilliant cut diamonds with an estimated weight of ± 0.50ct.
57 brilliant cut diamonds with an estimated weight of ± 2.09ct.
Total diamond count: 61 pcs.
Total diamond weight: approx. 2.94 crt. with an average colour and clarity: F/H, vs/si.
- All diamond weights, color grades and clarity are approximate since stones are not removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting.
Precious stones: One large blister pearl
Birthstones: Diamond is the birthstone (or month stone) for April and pearl for June.
- (more info on birthstones)
Hallmarks: No trace.
- (more info on hallmarks)
Dimensions: pendant height 5,55 cm (2,19 inch), width 3,05 cm (1,20 inch), length necklace 44,00 cm (17,32 inch)
Weight: 21,30 gram (13,70 dwt)
Reference Nº: 18163-0001
Copyright photography: Adin, fine antique jewelry
Jewelry with birthstones (or month stones) for:
January - February - March - April - May - June - July
August - September - October - November or December.
jewelry glossary - wall of fame - visit us in Antwerp - subscribe to our mailinglist.
What is antique jewelry? - What is estate jewelry? - What is vintage jewelry?