Antique jewelry object group: engagement ring (or anniversary ring)
Condition: very good condition
- (more info on our condition scale)
Country of origin: unknown
Style: Art Deco - Art Deco is an eclectic artistic and design style which had its origins in Paris in the first decades of the 20th century. The style originated in the 1920s and continued to be employed until after World War II. The term "art deco" first saw wide use after an exhibition in 1966, referring to the 1925 Exposition Internationale des Arts Décoratifs et Industriels Modernes that was the culmination of high-end style modern in Paris. Led by the best designers in the decorative arts such as fashion, and interior design, Art Deco affected all areas of design throughout the 1920s and 1930s, including architecture and industrial design, as well as the visual arts such as painting, the graphic arts and film. At the time, this style was seen as elegant, glamorous, functional and modern.
- See also: Art Deco or more info on styles
Period: ca. 1920
- (events & facts of this era, poetry of this era, fashion of this era)
- (more info on precious metals)
Diamond(s): One rose cut diamond with the same diameter of brilliant cut diamond of approximately 0.80 ct. We do not have the weight of this diamond which is normal in our trade when it comes to rose cuts.
- All diamond weights, color grades and clarity are approximate since stones are not removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting. Also we have all diamonds screened by the IJGC - lab (www.ijgc-worldwide.com) for whether they are natural or synthetic, and all diamonds in this jewel are 100% guaranteed to be natural!
Birthstones: Diamond is the birthstone (or month stone) for April.
- (more info on birthstones)
Hallmarks: No trace.
- (more info on hallmarks)
Weight: 2,70 gram (1,74 dwt)
Ring size Continental: 54 & 17¼ , Size US 6¾ , Size UK: N
Resizing: Free resizing (only for extreme resizing we have to charge).
- (more info on ring sizes)
Reference Nº: 19262-0080
Copyright photography: Adin, fine antique jewelry
Jewelry with birthstones (or month stones) for:
January - February - March - April - May - June - July
August - September - October - November or December.
jewelry glossary - wall of fame - visit us in Antwerp - subscribe to our mailinglist.
What is antique jewelry? - What is estate jewelry? - What is vintage jewelry?