Antique jewelry object group: ring
Condition: very good condition
- (more info on our condition scale)
Country of origin: Although it does not carry any legible control marks we believe this to be of Belgian or Italian origin.
Style: Vintage Seventies (of the twentieth century) or more info on styles
Period: ca. 1970
- (events & facts of this era, poetry of this era, fashion of this era)
Material: 18K white gold (touchstone tested)
- (more info on precious metals)
Diamond(s): Twelve brilliant cut diamonds with an estimated weight of ± 1.80ct. (colour and clarity: F/I, si/i).
- All diamond weights, color grades and clarity are approximate since stones are not removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting. Also we have all diamonds screened by the IJGC - lab (www.ijgc-worldwide.com) for whether they are natural or synthetic, and all diamonds in this jewel are 100% guaranteed to be natural!
Precious stones: One natural ruby with an estimated weight of ± 0.80ct. (see pictures for the certificate of this stone)
- All color stone weights are approximate since stones are not removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting.
Birthstones: Diamond is the birthstone (or month stone) for April and ruby for July.
- (more info on birthstones)
Hallmarks: "750" indicating 18K gold
- (more info on hallmarks)
Dimensions: top of ring 1,93 cm (0,76 inch) x 1,32 cm (0,52 inch) - See picture with a ruler in cm and inches
Weight: 4,50 gram (2,89 dwt)
Ring size Continental: 55 & 17½ , Size US 7¼ , Size UK: O
Resizing: Free resizing (only for extreme resizing we have to charge).
- (more info on ring sizes)
Adin Reference Nº: 19336-0011
Copyright photography: Adin, fine antique jewellery
Jewelry with birthstones (or month stones) for:
January - February - March - April - May - June - July
August - September - October - November or December.
jewelry glossary - wall of fame - visit us in Antwerp - subscribe to our mailinglist.
What is antique jewelry? - What is estate jewelry? - What is vintage jewelry?