Al onze online activiteiten en leveringen gaan door als gewoonlijk, en we blijven bereikbaar via telefoon en online.
Antique jewelry object group: ring
Condition: excellent condition
- (more info on our condition scale)
Country of origin: unknown
- See also: vintage jewelry or more info on styles
Period: ca. 1970
- (events & facts of this era, poetry of this era, fashion of this era)
Material: 18K white gold (touchstone tested)
- (more info on precious metals)
Technique: The sapphires are unbelievably precisely polished fitting exactly in the ring. A real joy not only looking at their color but also the way they were cut and set into the ring.
Diamond(s): 52 brilliant cut diamonds with an estimated weight of ± 0.26ct. (colour and clarity: F/H, vs/si).
- All diamond weights, color grades and clarity are approximate since stones are not removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting. Also we have all diamonds screened by the IJGC - lab ( www.ijgc-worldwide.com) for whether they are natural or synthetic, and all diamonds in this jewel are 100% guaranteed to be natural!
Precious stones: 33 sapphires with an estimated weight of ± 1.90ct.
Treatment: most probably heat treated. Colour enhancement by heat treatment of ruby and sapphire is an accepted technique as long as it is mentioned by the seller.
- All color stone weights are approximate since stones are not removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting.
Birthstones: Diamond is the birthstone (or month stone) for April and sapphire for September.
- (more info on birthstones)
Hallmarks: "18K" indicating 18K gold
- (more info on hallmarks)
Dimensions: band width at top of ring 1,00 cm (0,39 inch) - See picture with a ruler in cm and inches
Weight: 6,70 gram (4,31 dwt)
Ring size Continental: 55 & 17½ , Size US 7¼ , Size UK: O
Resizing: Free resizing, but because of the the way the ring is made, we cannot guarantee to make it on every size; so please ask in advance (only for extreme resizing we have to charge).
- (more info on ring sizes)
Adin Reference Nº: 19336-0068
Copyright photography: Adin, fine antique jewelry
Jewelry with birthstones (or month stones) for:
January - February - March - April - May - June - July
August - September - October - November or December.
jewelry glossary - wall of fame - visit us in Antwerp - subscribe to our mailinglist.
What is antique jewelry? - What is estate jewelry? - What is vintage jewelry?