Antique jewelry object group: bar brooch
Condition: very good condition
- (more info on our condition scale)
Country of origin: unknown
- See also: vintage jewelry or more info on styles
Period: ca. 1930
- (events & facts of this era, poetry of this era, fashion of this era)
Source of inspiration: Mother Nature
Theme: Fly or bee
Material: Two tones of precious metal, the main part being 18K yellow gold and the white parts are either white gold or platinum. (touchstone tested)
- (more info on precious metals)
Diamond(s): Four rose cut diamonds . We do not have the weight of the diamonds which is normal in our trade when it comes to rose cuts.
- We have had all diamonds screened by the IJGC - lab (www.ijgc-worldwide.com) for whether they are natural or synthetic, and all diamonds in this jewel are 100% guaranteed to be natural!
Precious stones: One sapphire with an estimated weight of ± 0.55ct.
One ruby with an estimated weight of ± 0.08ct.
- All color stone weights are approximate since stones are not removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting.
Birthstones: Diamond is the birthstone (or month stone) for April, ruby for July and sapphire for September.
- (more info on birthstones)
Hallmarks: No trace.
- (more info on hallmarks)
Dimensions: width 5,80 cm (2,28 inch) - See picture with a ruler in cm and inches
Weight: 4,60 gram (2,96 dwt)
Adin Reference Nº: 20148-0484
Copyright photography: Adin, fine antique jewellery
jewelry with insects, yellow gold jewelry, bi-color jewelry, jewelry with rose cut diamonds, jewelry with diamond, jewelry with ruby, jewelry with sapphire, latest acquisitions,
antique jewelry, estate jewelry, vintage jewelry or modern jewelry
Jewelry with birthstones (or month stones) for:
January - February - March - April - May - June - July
August - September - October - November or December.
jewelry glossary - wall of fame - visit us in Antwerp - subscribe to our mailinglist.
What is antique jewelry? - What is estate jewelry? - What is vintage jewelry?