Antique jewelry object group: ring
Condition: very good condition
- (more info on our condition scale)
Country of origin: Italy
Style: Vintage Seventies (of the twentieth century) or more info on styles
Period: ca. 1970
- (events & facts of this era, poetry of this era, fashion of this era)
Material: 18K yellow gold (touchstone tested)
- (more info on precious metals)
Diamond(s): 21 brilliant cut diamonds with an estimated weight of ± 1.00ct. (colour and clarity: E/G, vvs/vs).
- All diamond weights, color grades and clarity are approximate since stones are not removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting. Also we have all diamonds screened by the IJGC - lab (www.ijgc-worldwide.com) for whether they are natural or synthetic, and all diamonds in this jewel are 100% guaranteed to be natural!
Birthstones: Diamond is the birthstone (or month stone) for April.
- (more info on birthstones)
Brand: Maria Grazia Casetti
Signature: Maria Grazia Casetti
Hallmarks: Italian hallmarks for maker and alloy
- (more info on hallmarks)
Dimensions: length of band of top of ring 2,49 cm (0,98 inch) - See picture with a ruler in cm and inches
Weight: 23,90 gram (15,37 dwt)
Ring size Continental: 54 & 17¼ , Size US 6¾ , Size UK: N
Resizing: Free resizing, but because of the the way the ring is made, we cannot guarantee to make it on every size; so please ask in advance (only for extreme resizing we have to charge).
- (more info on ring sizes)
Adin Reference Nº: 20178-0068
Copyright photography: Adin, fine antique jewellery
Jewelry with birthstones (or month stones) for:
January - February - March - April - May - June - July
August - September - October - November or December.
jewelry glossary - wall of fame - visit us in Antwerp - subscribe to our mailinglist.
What is antique jewelry? - What is estate jewelry? - What is vintage jewelry?