Nu gespreide betaling mogelijk op het juweel van uw dromen! Vraag ons naar de details. Gratis verzekerde verzending van alle orders!
This necklace is a testament to the meticulous artisanship of yesteryears, each of its roughly 13,000 seed pearls representing a moment in time—carefully selected, drilled, and strung by hand. The combination of its possibly 19th-century pearls with a 1950s 14K white gold clasp, adorned with diamonds and rubies, tells a story of heritage reimagined with a touch of mid-century elegance. It embodies the painstaking dedication to beauty and craftsmanship that transcends time.
Antique jewelry object group: necklace
Condition: very good condition
- (more info on our condition scale)
Country of origin: unknown
- See also: vintage jewelry or more info on styles
Period: ca. 1950
- (events & facts of this era, poetry of this era, fashion of this era)
Material: 14K white gold
- (more info on precious metals)
Diamond(s): Eight brilliant cut diamonds with an estimated weight of ± 0.40ct. (colour and clarity: G/H, vs/si).
- All diamond weights, color grades and clarity are approximate since stones are not removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting.
Precious stones: Eight rubies with an estimated weight of ± 0.24ct.
One pearl in the center of the closure.
And the 24 strings of pearls have approximately 13,000 seed pearls
- All color stone weights are approximate since stones are not removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting.
Birthstones: Diamond is the birthstone (or month stone) for April, ruby for July and pearl for June.
- (more info on birthstones)
Hallmarks: 585, indicating 14K gold
- (more info on hallmarks)
Dimensions: circumference 39,00 cm (15,35 inch)
Weight: 27,40 gram (17,62 dwt)
Reference Nº: 19026-0058
Copyright photography: Adin, fine antique jewelry
Jewelry with birthstones (or month stones) for:
January - February - March - April - May - June - July
August - September - October - November or December.
jewelry glossary - wall of fame - visit us in Antwerp - subscribe to our mailinglist.
What is antique jewelry? - What is estate jewelry? - What is vintage jewelry?