Nous offrons des facilités de paiement pour le bijou de vos rêves. Demandez nous les détails. Expédition assuré gratuite !
Antique jewelry object group: ring
Condition: excellent condition
- (more info on our condition scale)
Country of origin: Although it does not carry any legible control marks we believe this to be of Belgian origin.
Style: Vintage Fifties (of the twentieth century)
- See also: Fifties (of the twentieth century) or more info on styles
Period: ca. 1950
- (events & facts of this era, poetry of this era, fashion of this era)
Material: 18K bi-color (yellow and white) gold
- (more info on precious metals)
Diamond(s): 42 single brilliant cut diamonds (also called 8/8) with an estimated weight of ± 0.70ct. (colour and clarity: G/K, si/i).
- All diamond weights, color grades and clarity are approximate since stones are not removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting.
Precious stones: Three pearls
Birthstones: Diamond is the birthstone (or month stone) for April and pearl for June.
- (more info on birthstones)
Hallmarks: No trace.
- (more info on hallmarks)
Dimensions: length of top of ring 2,23 cm (0,88 inch)
Weight: 6,70 gram (4,31 dwt)
Ring size Continental: 55 & 17½ , Size US 7¼ , Size UK: O
Resizing: Free resizing (only for extreme resizing we have to charge).
- (more info on ring sizes)
Reference Nº: 18248-0020
Copyright photography: Adin, fine antique jewelry
Jewelry with birthstones (or month stones) for:
January - February - March - April - May - June - July
August - September - October - November or December.
jewelry glossary - wall of fame - visit us in Antwerp - subscribe to our mailinglist.
What is antique jewelry? - What is estate jewelry? - What is vintage jewelry?