Nous offrons des facilités de paiement pour le bijou de vos rêves. Demandez nous les détails. Expédition assuré gratuite !
Antique jewelry object group: brooch
Condition: very good condition
- (more info on our condition scale)
Country of origin: unknown
Style: Georgian - Georgian style is the name given in most English-speaking countries to the set of styles current between 1720 and 1840. It is eponymous for the first four British monarchs of the House of Hanover—George I of Great Britain, George II of Great Britain, George III of the United Kingdom, and George IV of the United Kingdom—who reigned in continuous succession from August 1714 to June 1830.
- See also: Georgian or more info on styles
Period: ca. 1740
- (events & facts of this era, poetry of this era, fashion of this era)
Material: Silver (touchstone tested) - pin and closure at back is in 18K gold
- (more info on precious metals)
Technique: The rose cuts are set on foil. This is a special technique that was used to bring the lustre of the diamonds to its best quality.
Diamond(s): 60 rose cut diamonds . We do not have the weight of the diamonds which is normal in our trade when it comes to rose cuts.
- All diamond weights, color grades and clarity are approximate since stones are not removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting. Also we have all diamonds screened by the IJGC - lab (www.ijgc-worldwide.com) for whether they are natural or synthetic, and all diamonds in this jewel are 100% guaranteed to be natural!
Precious stones: One drop pearl
- All color stone weights are approximate since stones are not removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting.
Birthstones: Diamond is the birthstone (or month stone) for April and pearl for June.
- (more info on birthstones)
Hallmarks: No trace.
- (more info on hallmarks)
Dimensions: width 3,86 cm (1,52 inch) - See picture with a ruler in cm and inches
Weight: 10,50 gram (6,75 dwt)
Adin Reference Nº: 20169-0046
Copyright photography: Adin, fine antique jewellery
Jewelry with birthstones (or month stones) for:
January - February - March - April - May - June - July
August - September - October - November or December.
jewelry glossary - wall of fame - visit us in Antwerp - subscribe to our mailinglist.
What is antique jewelry? - What is estate jewelry? - What is vintage jewelry?