Nous offrons des facilités de paiement pour le bijou de vos rêves. Demandez nous les détails. Expédition assuré gratuite !
An exquisite circa 1960 vintage pendant, exuding the essence of a burning flame, elegantly fashioned in platinum. It showcases 43 brilliant and baguette cut diamonds, aggregating approximately 3.04 carats, paired with a lustrous cabochon fire opal of an estimated 1.70 carats. A versatile piece, it can be adorned with the opal poised gracefully either at the summit or the base, adapting seamlessly to the wearer's preference. This pendant, whose country of origin remains a mystery, encapsulates the fervour and craftsmanship of its era, reflecting very good condition throughout.
Antique jewelry object group: pendant (can be worn in two directions, with fire opal on top or at the bottom)
Condition: very good condition
- (more info on our condition scale)
Country of origin: unknown
- See also: vintage jewelry or more info on styles
Period: ca. 1960
- (events & facts of this era, poetry of this era, fashion of this era)
Theme: burning flame
Material: platinum (touchstone tested)
- (more info on precious metals)
Diamond(s): 21 brilliant cut diamonds with an estimated weight of ± 1.34ct.
22 baguette (long rectangular) cut diamonds with an estimated weight of ± 1.70ct.
Total diamond count: 43 pcs.
Total diamond weight: approx. 3.04 crt. with an average colour and clarity: E/G, vvs/vs.
- All diamond weights, color grades and clarity are approximate since stones are not removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting.
- All diamonds we offer are screened by the IJGC - lab (www.ijgc-worldwide.com ) for whether they are natural or synthetic, and all diamonds in this jewel are 100% guaranteed to be natural.
Precious stones: One cabochon fire opal with an estimated weight of ± 1.70ct.
- All color stone weights are approximate since stones are not removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting.
- It is a very common practice to treat gemstones to intensify their clarity or colour. The item in question has not been tested in this regard.
Birthstones: Diamond is the birthstone (or month stone) for April and opal for October.
- (more info on birthstones)
Hallmarks: no trace
- (more info on hallmarks)
Dimensions: length 5,60 cm (2,20 inch) - See picture with a ruler in cm and inches
Weight: 13,00 gram (8,36 dwt)
Adin Reference Nº: 21028-0244
Copyright photography: Adin, fine antique jewellery
Jewelry with birthstones (or month stones) for:
January - February - March - April - May - June - July
August - September - October - November or December.
jewelry glossary - wall of fame - visit us in Antwerp - subscribe to our mailinglist.
What is antique jewelry? - What is estate jewelry? - What is vintage jewelry?