Nu gespreide betaling mogelijk op het juweel van uw dromen! Vraag ons naar de details. Gratis verzekerde verzending van alle orders!
Antique jewelry object group: earrings clips
Condition: very good condition
- (more info on our condition scale)
Country of origin: Although it does not carry any legible control marks we believe this to be of Belgian origin.
Style: Between Retro and Fifties
- See also: Retro and Fifties (of the twentieth century) or more info on styles
Style specifics: This type of jewelry is very specific for the fifties of the twentieth century. All sorts of animals were used as source of inspiration for the goldsmiths. Made in gold and decorated with enamel and precious stones, the result of their labour most of the times well-made, clever and cute.
Period: ca. 1950
- (events & facts of this era, poetry of this era, fashion of this era)
Source of inspiration: Mother Nature
Material: 18K yellow gold (touchstone tested)
- (more info on precious metals)
Diamond(s): Ten single brilliant cut diamonds (also called 8/8) with an estimated weight of ± 0.10ct. (colour and clarity: E/G, vs).
- All diamond weights, color grades and clarity are approximate since stones are not removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting. Also we have all diamonds screened by the IJGC - lab (www.ijgc-worldwide.com) for whether they are natural or synthetic, and all diamonds in this jewel are 100% guaranteed to be natural!
Precious stones: Nine rubies (lab produced) (also called verneuil ruby). The fact that these stones are lab produced has no influence on the value of this jewel. Natural rubies and lab produced rubies were both used in this era, rather more for their effect than for their intrinsic value. with an estimated weight of ± 0.15ct.
- All color stone weights are approximate since stones are not removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting.
Birthstones: Diamond is the birthstone (or month stone) for April and ruby for July.
- (more info on birthstones)
Hallmarks: No trace
- (more info on hallmarks)
Dimensions: height 2,63 cm (1,04 inch) - See picture with a ruler in cm and inches
Weight: 8,00 gram (5,14 dwt)
Adin Reference Nº: 20136-0459
Copyright photography: Adin, fine antique jewellery
Jewelry with birthstones (or month stones) for:
January - February - March - April - May - June - July
August - September - October - November or December.
jewelry glossary - wall of fame - visit us in Antwerp - subscribe to our mailinglist.
What is antique jewelry? - What is estate jewelry? - What is vintage jewelry?