Nu gespreide betaling mogelijk op het juweel van uw dromen! Vraag ons naar de details.
Gratis verzekerde verzending van alle orders!
Antique jewelry object group: earrings clips
Condition: excellent condition
- (more info on our condition scale)
Country of origin: unknown
- See also: vintage jewelry or more info on styles
Period: ca. 1950
- (events & facts of this era, poetry of this era, fashion of this era)
Material: 18K yellow gold
- (more info on precious metals)
Diamond(s): 72 modern brilliant cut diamonds with an estimated weight of ± 1.44ct. (colour and clarity: F/H, vs/si).
- All diamond weights, color grades and clarity are approximate since the stones were not removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting.
Precious stones: 14 cabochon natural rubies with an estimated weight of ± 14.00ct. (Color: pleasantly vivid transparant red. Treatment: checked and no signs of any treatment and/or enhancement.)
Birthstones: Diamond is the birthstone (or month stone) for April and ruby for July.
- (more info on birthstones)
Hallmarks: No trace.
- (more info on hallmarks)
Dimensions: diameter Ø 2,07 cm (0,81 inch)
Weight: 11,00 gram (7,07 dwt)
Reference Nº: 17097-0385
Copyright photography: Adin, fine antique jewelry
Jewelry with birthstones (or month stones) for:
January - February - March - April - May - June - July
August - September - October - November or December.
jewelry glossary - wall of fame - visit us in Antwerp - subscribe to our mailinglist.
What is antique jewelry? - What is estate jewelry? - What is vintage jewelry?