Nu gespreide betaling mogelijk op het juweel van uw dromen! Vraag ons naar de details. Gratis verzekerde verzending van alle orders!
Antique jewelry object group: bracelet
Condition: very good condition
- (more info on our condition scale)
Style: Although most people would call this style Art Deco it is more considered to be a product of the fifties of the Twentieth Century. Strongly influenced by Art Deco but also by the Retro style. That to most people this is Art Deco is no coincidence as both Retro style and Fifties style are the style successors of Art Deco. or more info on styles
Style specifics: This type of jewelry is very specific for the fifties of the twentieth century. The Art Deco period preceded only 20 years and was still used as source of inspiration, it is (even for the trained eye) sometimes very hard to note the difference between Art Deco and Fifties.
Period: ca. 1950
- (events & facts of this era, poetry of this era, fashion of this era)
Material: platinum and 18K white gold (touchstone tested)
- (more info on precious metals)
Diamond(s): 20 old mine brilliant cut diamonds with an estimated weight of ± 1.00ct.
159 single brilliant cut diamonds (also called 8/8) with an estimated weight of ± 3.65ct.
Total diamond count: 179 pcs.
Total diamond weight: approx. 4.65 crt. with an average colour and clarity: E/H, vs/i.
- All diamond weights, color grades and clarity are approximate since stones are not removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting.
- All diamonds we offer are screened by the IJGC - lab (www.ijgc-worldwide.com ) for whether they are natural or synthetic, and all diamonds in this jewel are 100% guaranteed to be natural.
Birthstones: Diamond is the birthstone (or month stone) for April.
- (more info on birthstones)
Hallmarks: No trace.
- (more info on hallmarks)
Dimensions: width 0,96 cm (0,38 inch), length 18,00 cm (7,09 inch) - See picture with a ruler in cm and inches
Weight: 21,50 gram (13,82 dwt)
Adin Reference Nº: 20302-0012
Copyright photography: Adin, fine antique jewellery
platinum jewelry, white gold jewelry, jewelry with diamond, latest acquisitions,
antique jewelry, estate jewelry, vintage jewelry or modern jewelry
Jewelry with birthstones (or month stones) for:
January - February - March - April - May - June - July
August - September - October - November or December.
jewelry glossary - wall of fame - visit us in Antwerp - subscribe to our mailinglist.
What is antique jewelry? - What is estate jewelry? - What is vintage jewelry?